Friday, December 4, 2009

Solus Rex Video-- Group Project #4

Hey everyone--
I really enjoyed all of the group projects that I was able to attend, and, because my group (group #4) made a digital media production, I thought it would be extremely useful to post the movie on my blog. I would love for people to watch it again and really try to get at some of the images that we put forward for interpretation; if you have some time posting a comment or discussing it on your blog would be a cool thing to do!

The quality of the film should be greater since it will be on a smaller screen (not the big projector in class). However, some of the sound that play's throughout the film might be a little inconsistent as I had a limited amount of time to really tweak all of the levels to perfection :)

If any of you guys happen to want a copy of the video just bring a blank DVD and I can burn one for you! Thanks again to all the groups for putting together informative and HIGHLY creative projects that enlightened many of the concepts that our class discussed this semester!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when "the king" slips on that rag-runner while escaping from Onhava castle (7:47) . . . you can never be too careful with a car pet!

    ReplyDelete